Joy Teaches Granny Cille to Wash Her Hands

We took my grandmother to a Really early doctor's appt. this morning. One of the employees there was very talkative... she hardly paused for a breath in between words. No one should be that talkative and that perky so early in the morning. It just ain't natural.

After the appointment we went to my brother's house. At one point my mother was helping my grandmother get up. Mom put her hands on Cille's walker to keep it steady. My niece decided to help and put her hands on it to hold it down, too. She also directed my grandmother to the bathroom, pointed to the toilet as if saying, "This is where you sit." and demonstrated hand washing by sticking her hands in the toilet and rubbing them together.Very helpful info. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio