Graceful As A Bull

I accidentally used the last check in our check book today, forgetting I needed to pay for our take-out. The bank was near so I went to the ATM machine. In my haste, I ripped the $20 bill in half getting it out of the machine. I debated taking it to the pizza place and offering them both halves of the bill as payment but decided against it. I then had to go back to Wal-mart to get tape to tape up the bill. Thankfully, they accepted the raggedy bill. Then, as I was exiting the drive-thru, the car decided not to move... and I was like, wth this time? Turns somebody hadn't let off the emergency brake. Whoops. Did I mention I'm about as graceful as a bull in a china shop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio