Head- Butting Billy Goats

My mother and grandfather have a tendency to, uh, butt heads a lot. I hadn't seen my grandmother in a few days so I went down there today. As soon as I walked in the door there was butting going on. I managed to remain calm, however, it was through no effort of mine. Jesus had to take over. He held my tongue back, and let me tell you that's quite a job to do.

My grandfather was fussing about the washing machine and how expensive it was. He said he was going to get rid of it, to which my grandmother responded with- "I don't give a shit. You  can get rid of the whole house as far as I care." When I got there she was all ready and waiting for me to take her out. As we were going out the door my grandfather told her to be careful. She said, "Aw, shit. You gonna start hollering at me all the way out the door.?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio