Cille And The Craft Fair

We took Cille to a craft fair yesterday. She hadn't been to one in a long time and always enjoyed going. At first she said she didn't want me to have to push her around but I told her I didn't mind and when she saw a booth she wanted to look at to let me know. It didn't take her long to get into it and we ended up going to nearly every booth. At one booth she saw a bracelet she liked, she said "Now who can I get this for? Oh, I know it's my birthstone so I'll get it for myself." At another booth she saw a painting she liked and when told the price said, "I don't have enough money with me to get it." "Yes, you do.", I said. "Lisssa", she said under her breath, "NO, I don't." I forgot to play a long with her. Whoops. She also didn't mind telling the merchants her opinion. She saw an ink pen for $35 and proclaimed, "Ooh, that's too stiff."

As we were leaving I asked if she had fun and she said yes, but she wanted to stay longer. The place was getting ready to close, though. However, when we got near home I took her riding some more cause once she gets out she doesn't want to go back home. When she got home, however, my grandfather told her to watch her head getting out of the car. Her response, "Watch my hind end."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio