Losing Half A Fraction Of A Centimeter

At the doctor visit I had before my latest one, the nurse had me to list a goal to improve my lifestyle. Ha Ha Ha... ANYWAY, I told her I would try to get more exercise. Yeah, that hasn't happened yet.

However, I have cut back on the pops (that's the equivalent of  northerners' sodas- knowledgeable ain't I ?). I've also cut back on the junk food and candy and started to eat more, yuck- vegetables. And the thing I'm most proud of is I've been remembering to take my multivitamin and medicine every day. Okaay, almost every day. I think my efforts are starting to pay off- I have a half of fraction of a centimeter more room in my jeans now. Go me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Blog Award

Blog Love

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio