Moves Like A Geriatric

I like the song "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon Five. Borrowing from "American Bandstand", it's got a good beat and you can dance to it. Unfortunately right now an appropriate song title for me would be "Moves Like a Geriatric."
When the weather changes, my body betrays me...or maybe I betrayed my body.Huh, maybe I should have listened to the doctors when they were practically screaming "DON'T DO THAT!"See, I have degenerative disk disease...which isn't really a disease but is just my disks in my back wore out a lot earlier than they should have. And because of having the attitude of "I don't need no stinking help" I herniated some disks and have sciatica. Fun, fun. So whenever the weather turns cooler, my joints and muscles stiffen up and I walk as if I have a stick up my bum.
Of course, if someone remembered to take her neurtonin and glucosamine, in addition to doing her stretchy exercises she'd feel a lot better. But that someone is a stubborn jackass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio