Down Aisle Ten by Daniel Friedland

Down Aisle TenDown Aisle Ten by Daniel Friedland

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Harold Greensmeyer suddenly collapses in the grocery store no one knows what caused his ailment. Soon he is sent to a mental institution where he meets a cast of quirky characters. His psychiatrist tries various treatments but nothing works. Turns out Harold was overwhelmed by all  his fears and  is the first sufferer of Universal Simultaneous Anxiety Collapse Disorder- a great name by the way. Will Harold be cured and find true love?...

When I started reading this book I thought- Hey! He wrote about me. Hand sanitizer and I are close friends. Friedland has managed to write a clever and darkly funny book on society's obsessive worryings. It is full of quirky characters and spot-on social observations. I high recommend it.

Get it-



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio