Twinkies and Ho Ho's

I visited the store today seeing how our cupboards were bare- meaning we were out of pizza and Diet Pepsi. The problem is I was hungry when I entered the store. So hungry I was about to go all Encino Man in the Wal-mart and rip into some chicken. Seriously though you should not shop hungry unless you want to leave with buggy full of twinkies and ho ho's.

I love you twinkies. I don't know what you're made of but I love you.
Just kidding. I bought cookies and ice cream. I have been trying to eat better seeing as how my doctor told me I need to lose weight because I'm more susceptible to diabetes or some shit. Bitch. I have lost some. My double chin is now almost a single. It gets lonely at night, it has nothing to keep it warm.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it strokes my ego. Except from the spammers. Spammers bad.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio